How to set up a Solana wallet and link it to Trustpad
To participate in IDOs of projects launching on Solana you need to create a Solana wallet and link it to your profile on Trustpad. This SOL wallet will be used for tokens distribution.
Please follow the instructions to set up a wallet:
Once you have a wallet address, you should link it to your profile on Trustpad.
1) Connect to the wallet you're going to use for IDO participation
2) Open any upcoming SOL sale page (CoreStarter in our case)
3) You will see a text input, paste your SOL wallet address there
4) If your wallet is valid, you will see a green checkmark. Read and check the chekbox and press "Submit".
5) You will see a popup asking you to sign a message. It is required to ensure that only you can change the corresponding SOL wallet.
Sign the message and if everything is correct, your wallet will be saved in our database. Once sale ends, we will distribute the tokens to this wallet.