How to set up a Terra wallet and link it to Trustpad
To participate in IDOs of projects launching on Terra you need to create a Terra wallet and link it to your profile on Trustpad. This Terra wallet will be used for tokens distribution.
Please follow the instructions to set up a wallet:
Once you have a wallet address, you should link it to your profile on Trustpad. It will be used for all Terra sales distributions.
1) Connect to the wallet you're going to use for IDO participation
2) Open any upcoming Terra sale page
3) You will see a text input, paste your Terra wallet address there
4) If your wallet is valid, you will see a green checkmark. Read and check the chekbox and press "Submit".
5) You will see a popup asking you to sign a message. It is required to ensure that only you can change the corresponding Terra wallet.
Sign the message and if everything is correct, your wallet will be saved in our database. Once a sale ends, we will distribute the tokens to this wallet.